StreetSide Winnipeg | COVID-19
In a world currently filled with unknowns one thing is certain – the place you call home has never been more important. We are committed to ensuring that the health and safety of our customers, team members, homeowners, friends and family is our top priority and as such we have made changes to reflect the current environment in regards to COVID-19.
In response to the ever-changing COVID-19, we have temporarily postponed Open Houses to accommodate private appointments only:
- Our agents are limiting contact with the general public and will use alternative means of communication wherever possible such as texts, phone calls, emails and online chat.
- Increasing accessibility of hand sanitizer for clients and agents.
- Regularly disinfecting all high-touch areas, including counter tops, door handles, railings, elevator buttons, etc.
- Ensuring employees have the information they need to stay healthy or stay home if they are feeling unwell.
- Pre-screening all private appointments and limiting to two individuals; to allow for proper social distancing measures.
Rest assured, while we remain open for business, our agents are taking all necessary precautions as recommended by the various health agencies and government. We will keep you informed on changing policies regarding our show homes through email and on this page.
View our homes online from the comfort of your home!
We aim to provide full transparency online so you can easily access everything you need from pricing, floorplans, photos, virtual tours and connecting freely with our StreetSide agents. Helpful links below to get your home buying process started.
Schedule Private Showing following social distancing with one of our Realtors that is convenient for you & your schedule.
Connect by phone, text, email or video conferencing
To those who are already working with StreetSide, we are here for you and if necessary, will accommodate you in any manner necessary to ensure your comfort, health, and safety.