Open Houses are back on. But it’s not showings as usual.
Everyday By Private Appointment
We’re pleased to let you know that our Showhomes will be open to the public to view by appointment. The health and well-being of our customers, team members, friends & family is important to us and as such we have made some changes to reflect the current environment in regards to holding an Open House, such as:
- Limiting the number of clients in our displays and building at any one time.
- Enhanced cleaning measures, including high-touch surfaces, through out open house hours.
- Making cleaning products available to all.
- We’re not being rude but we won’t shake your hand or give you a hug – just a smile!
OPEN HOUSE Best Practices
- Upon entering & exiting we ask that you immediately wash or sanitize your hands in the provided locations.
- We will require you to sign in.
- Maximum of 5 people in a showhome at one time. Please note**this includes the agent
- MASKS ARE MANDATORY.
- Please practice SOCIAL DISTANCING and stay at least 2m away from those around you.
- We know it’s tough, but please refrain from excessively touching the finishes and staging items. All necessary doors and lights will already be open and on.
- For the safety of all please DO NOT ENTER if you have recently traveled, have any cough or flu like symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who does.
- If there is a showing in progress sign on the door we kindly ask you to wait outside at least 6 feet from the door until the clients inside have safely exited.
Rest assured our agents are taking all necessary precautions as recommended by the various health agencies and government. We appreciated your time and will do our best to have you tour our displays in a timely and safe manner during Open Houses.
We continue to ENCOURAGE PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS to be made during and outside of Open Houses.
24/7 Open Houses ONLINE
We aim to provide full transparency online so you can easily access everything you need from pricing, floorplans, photos, virtual tours and connecting freely with our StreetSide Realtors. Helpful links below to get your home buying process started.