The health and well-being of our customers, team members, friends & family is important to us and as such we have made some changes to reflect the current environment in regards to holding an Open House, such as:
- All visitors and staff in the show home must properly wear a mask/face covering.
- Visitors must complete and sign an open house pre-screening declaration before entering the home.
- Upon entering & exiting we ask that you immediately wash or sanitize your hands in the provided locations.
- Limited capacity for each show home – maximum of 8 visitors at any time (this does not include the agent).
- We know it’s tough, but please refrain from excessively touching the finishes and staging items. All necessary doors and lights will already be open and on.
- High touch areas of the home will be properly sanitized every 2 hours (minimum).
- Please keep visits to no longer than 15 to 20 minutes Visitors wanting longer visits please book a private showing appointment with the agent
- For the safety of all please DO NOT ENTER if you have recently traveled, have any cough or flu like symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who does.
- If we are at capacity we kindly ask that you wait at least 6ft outside the door until our clients have safely exited
Rest assured our agents are taking all necessary precautions as recommended by the various health agencies and government. We appreciated your time and will do our best to have you tour our displays in a timely and safe manner during Parade of Homes
We ENCOURAGE PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS to be made for visitors wanting longer visits
24/7 Open Houses ONLINE
We aim to provide full transparency online so you can easily access everything you need from pricing, floorplans, photos, virtual tours and connecting freely with our StreetSide Realtors. Helpful links below to get your home buying process started.