If you’ve been following StreetSide's recent activity, you may have heard about 325 Park East Townhomes – a new development just launched in Bridgwater Centre. Located across the street from the popular Rise Condominiums (also a StreetSide Development), 325 Park East offers the space and independence of a single detached home without the maintenance. Have we sparked your interest? Here are the top 5 reasons to choose 325 Park East as your new home:
1. Location, Location, Location: Let’s face it, Bridgwater is booming, and it has become one of the most sought after areas in Winnipeg. With the recent announcement of some incredible community developments, including two new schools (K-8 & 9-12) and a new state-of-the-art recreation campus, Altea Active set to open in late 2019, 325 Park East is at the centre of it all. We are just steps away from all the shops and services in Bridgwater Centre as well as this new recreation campus and schools.
2. Stylish interiors! Our interior designer, Tammie Bennett has selected some beautiful design packages for our townhome purchasers. From white quartz countertops, custom designed Contempra melamine cabinets with under cabinet lighting, beautiful fixtures, to luxury vinyl plank flooring, your new home is sure to wow your guests!
3. Four different floorplans to choose from! Whether you are looking for two floors of living space or something all on one floor, 325 Park East has so much to choose from.
Our Uptown floorplan is our largest unit (1,262 square feet) and includes a sizeable dining room, a large open concept kitchen with island and 3 bedrooms on the second floor which is perfect for a small family.
The Midtown 1 & Midtown 2 floorplans have been extremely popular with recent purchasers who prefer to be all on one floor and who do not require the same amount of space.
The Garden Suites, which are just below ground level are the best bang for your buck. These charming suites include two bedrooms, sizeable living space and a modern kitchens.
4. Best of both worlds! Enjoy the space and feeling of a detached home with the ease and freedom of a condo. This “lock and leave” lifestyle is great for avid travelers and cottage goers. From the added security of having more neighbours to watch out for you, to the convenience of having friends close by and neighbours to ask for a cup of sugar – townhome communities can be a great place to live.
5. Significant Savings: Sharing walls (generally two to three walls are shared) means you also get to reap benefits of costs savings. Townhomes cost much less to heat in the winter and cool in the summer, representing significant cost savings over a year.
If you are interested in having a look at StreetSide Development’s newest townhome development, 325 Park East, please visit our website www.325parkeast.ca or contact our sales team to book your private tour at (204) 793-1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.