- Cabinet – KitchenCraft Warranty
- Cabinets – KitchenCraft by MasterBrand Cleaning & Care
- Cabinets – KitchenCraft Touch ups
- Cabinets – KitchenCraft Adjustments
- Cabinets – KitchenCraft Hinge Clip Adjustments
- Phase 1 – Counter Top – Renaissance Quartz Maintenance
- Phase 2 – Counter Top – Ceasarstone Quartz Care & Maintenance Manual
- Bathroom Faucet – Moen Method 6810
- Bathroom Sink – Mansfield MS Oval 237
- Bathroom Sink – Mansfield Razionale 807
- Bathroom Sink (Phase 2) – Mansfield Maple 217
- HWT – Bradford White User Manual
- Kitchen Faucet – Moen Align 7565SRS
- Kitchen Sink – Kindred QDL2020,8,1
- Kitchen Sink – Kindred QDL2031,7,1
- Tub-Shower Facucets – Moen T62803
WARRANTY – Click here for the StreetSide Owner Guide
In addition to your 1-Year StreetSide warranty on workmanship and materials, your new home is protected by a broad coverage plan through one of western Canada’s leading warranty providers, National Home Warranty. It protects you against defects for your individual unit and common areas and starts the moment you take possession.
National Home Warranty coverage is provided as follows:
- 1 year – Defects in labour and materials; and
- 5 years – Structure of the building.
What’s covered by your warranty?
Your limited construction warranty is broad coverage plan passed on to you by StreetSide Developments that protects you against defects in materials, labour and the structure of your home. It protects both your individual unit and common property. Defects in the materials and labour of your unit, as well as common property, are covered up to the policy limits arranged by us. You’re covered for major structural defects, including defects in material and labour, as well as any structural damage, that makes your new home unfit to live in. Our industry leading customized home warranties that they purchase for their projects. Our industry-leading home warranty is our promise to you that we stand behind our product.
Understanding Warranty and Defect Guidelines
National Home Warranty provides an industry standard guideline for defects to ensure fairness and objectivity. For a better understanding of your warranty and terminolgy please visit nationalhomewarranty.com
National Home Warranty provides a Homeowner Maintenance Manual to help ease your comfort, manage your home and protect your largest investment.
For a PDF copy of the Maintenance Manual click here
For more further information, definitions and additional benefits of purchasing a home with coverage under National Home Warranty, please visit nationalhomewarranty.com