StreetSide's Folklorama Draw - $100 Furnishing Gift Card Rules
To be eligible for this promotion, an individual must (1) be a legal resident of the province of Manitoba; and (2) be of the age of majority in Manitoba or older at the time of entry. The recipient must have filled out the entire form on the StreetSide Developments Contest Page (www.streetsidecontest.ca) and made a valid submission on how they say "home" in their favourite language.
The draw will take place on the final day of Folklorama and the winner will be notified by August 24th, 2019. The selected participant will be allowed to choose from the following retail outlets for a $100 gift card: HomeSense/Winners, IKEA, Urban Barn, The Bay or Ashley Home Furniture.
StreetSide Developments Folklorama Contest RULES
1. RELEASE. Winner will be required to execute a legal agreement and release (“Release”) that confirms the recipient: (i) eligibility for the promotion and compliance with these Rules; (ii) acceptance of the giveaway as offered; (iii) release of the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates and/or related companies and each of their employees, directors, officers, suppliers, agents, sponsors, administrators, licensees, representatives, advertising, media buying and promotional agencies (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense arising out of participation in the promotion, participation in any promotion-related activity or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any promotion, including but not limited to costs, injuries, losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light, or from any and all claims of third parties arising therefrom; and (iv) grant to the Sponsor of the unrestricted right, in the Sponsor’s collective or individual discretion, to produce, reproduce, publish, broadcast, communicate by telecommunication, exhibit, distribute, adapt and otherwise use or re-use the Winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice and biography, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, in connection with the Contest and the promotion and exploitation thereof. The executed Release must be returned within two (2) business days of the date indicated on the accompanying letter of notification or the verification as a Winner or the selected entrant will be disqualified and the Prize forfeited.
2. INDEMNIFICATION BY ENTRANT. By entering the promotion, entrant releases and holds Releases harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person, including personal injury, death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, participation in the promotion, any breach of the promotion Rules, or in any promotion-related activity. The entrant agrees to fully indemnify Releasees from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Contest, without limitation.
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for lost, late, falsified, misdirected or incomplete entries, notifications, responses, replies or any Release, or for any computer, online, software, telephone, hardware or technical malfunctions that may occur, including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an entry. The Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. StreetSide Developments is not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, e-mail, players, or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing or otherwise. The Sponsor is not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Promotion. Entrant assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Promotion, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive the Gift. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability in the event that the Promotion cannot be conducted as planned for any reason, including those reasons beyond the control of the Sponsor, such as infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or corruption of the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, and/or the Promotional Website.
4. CONDUCT. By participating in the promotion each entrant agrees to be bound by the Promotion Rules, which will be posted at the Event Website and made available throughout the Promotional Period. Entrant further agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant found to be: (a) violating the Promotional Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion and/or the Event Website; (c) violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any Qualico property or service; and/or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
5. PRIVACY / USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
(a) By participating in the Promotion, entrant: (i) grants to the Sponsor the right to use his/her name, mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address (“Personal Information”) for the purpose of administering the Promotion, including but not limited to contacting to provide your gift; (ii) grants to the Sponsor the right to use his/her Personal Information for publicity and promotional purposes relating to the Promotion in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without further compensation unless prohibited by law; and (iii) acknowledges that the Sponsor may disclose his/her Personal Information to third-party agents and service providers of any of the Sponsors in connection with any of the activities listed in (i) and (ii) above.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor and/or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
7. TERMINATION. Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate the promotion, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the Promotion, and/or the Promotional Rules in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice.
8. LAW. These are the official Promotion Rules. The Promotion is subject to applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. This Promotion is subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over the Sponsor. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Rules or the rights and obligations as between the entrant and the Sponsor in connection with the promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Manitoba including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws.
9. LANGUAGE DISCREPANCY. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.