While the world is practicing social distancing, for some, it doesn’t stop the need for a new home. And while our open house hours are temporarily suspended until further notice due to the Coronavirus, we know that a lot can get accomplished using the StreetSide website and our team of expert realtors who are ready to book private appointments and offer private tours of our developments.
Here are 5 tips on how you can shop for a StreetSide condo online:
1) Visit our website: Our various condominium community web pages showcase the majority of the information you will need to make your purchasing decision. View the photo gallery to get a sense of the interior finishes, visit the FAQ’s portion of the site to answer your important questions, click on our News & Updates section on the StreetSide website for tips on purchasing a condo with StreetSide.
2) Virtual Tours: With just a click of a button, you can tour and view distinct features of our various floorplans. Our virtual tours are offered at The Rise Condos, 325 Park East Condos, and Hudson Condos & Townhomes.
3) Utilize our Chat app the StreetSide website and on our project pages to get real-time answers to your questions. We will get back to you as soon as possible regarding your specific questions, so you don’t have to wait for an email response.
4) Video Tours: Our Sales Representatives are happy to provide personalized home tours via live video or through video email using Facetime, Facebook Messenger or other platforms at your convenience.
5) Private Viewings: If you prefer a private viewing outside regular show home hours, we are more than happy to accommodate. If you have any questions, our Sales Representatives are ready to chat via phone or email.
Ready to chat with an agent? See a list of our teams below: